Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Of course we just had to go camping for the weekend, and we couldn't help but have a wonderful time. Daddy and I discovered buttercup flowers and dandilions together. Mommy and Daddy enjoyed peaceful moments while I took long naps in the camper. With the the warm summer breeze and the smell of campfires all around, the chirps of birds and the leaves on the trees brushing against eachother in complete stereo a rejuvinating rest was easy! Not to mention all the excercise I was getting running and walking all over. I can't wait until we go again, it was exactly the bliss I had remembered from last summer. Here's me kissing the hand before the blowing it, as the sign of goodbye, see you next time!




1 comment:

Things that make Mema smile! :) said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable. I am going to call you Mr. Word Smith from now on. A very descriptive paragraph that made me want to take a nap, too. XO