Monday, June 30, 2008

3 Month Update

So much has happened this month. So hard to choose a beginning. I have found my voice and have begun talking to mom and Dad. I find I'm much more talkative in the mornings. I try to be all smiles in the morning hours; it helps Mom and Dad get off to a great start each day. Daddy's been working alot, there's just alot to do at the end of the school year. The Bailey family came to visit for a few days. Andrew really likes me; but he's still a little unaware of how fragile the opposite sex is. We'll keep working with him. Corey helped Daddy build the deck on the house, and us kids went to the Zoo together. Then no sooner did the Bailey's head home; and the Kuzemchak's arrived. Uncle Fred helped Daddy some more on the deck; and then we all went to Splash Lagoon. Dad and Fred pretty much finished the deck on Saturday with Grandpa Smith; and I was able to take a swing on the porch swing Grandma Ricci got for us right on the new deck. Then on Sunday we saw alot of family at the Bradway/Sorger; which is my great grandmothers sisters family, reunion at Woodcock Damn.

No comments: